Waves Keeper is the extension for web browsers that allows to securely interact with Waves-enabled web services.
- Google Chrome and Brave extension (Brave supports Chrome's extension from the Chrome Web Store)
- Firefox add-on
- Opera extension
- Microsoft Edge extension
- SEEDs and private keys are encrypted and stored within the extension and cannot be accessed by dApps and services on the web, giving you peace of mind that your funds are always safe from hackers and malicious sites.
- The process of completing a transaction doesn’t require entering any sensitive information.
- The user is able to sign transactions with just a couple of clicks.
- Users can create multiple wallets and switch between them easily. If the user ever forgets the password to the account, he can recover it from his SEED, as normal.
See the page Waves Keeper API.
The source code of the Waves Keeper is available on GitHub.