How To Use This Guide?
In this guide, you can find all the information about Waves Platform as the structure shown below:
This section will give you a general information about Waves Platform and its main components.
2. Platform Features
This section contains explanations about Waves main Features such as (Waves-NG Protocol).
- Decentralized Exchange (DEX).
- Assets (Custom Tokens).
- Leased Proof of Stake (LPoS).
- Waves-NG Protocol.
- Activation Protocol.
- Smart Contracts.
3. Waves Client
This section contains step-by-step guides for Installing Waves Client, Creating Account, Leasing Waves and Issue as asset.
- Install Waves Client
- Account Management (Create and Restore an Account)
- Transfers and gateways
- Waves DEX (Trading Using DEX)
- Assets Management (Issue and Reissue an Asset)
4. Mobile Applications
5. Waves Full Node
This section contains all information about Installing, configuring and upgrading a Waves Full Node.
- What is Waves Full Node
- How To Install a node
- How to Configure a node
- Export and Import From The Blockchain
- Reducing Disk Space Usage
- Joining Testnet
6. Development and API
- Technical Details
- Waves Smart Contracts
- Client Libraries (PyWaves, WavesJ, WavesCS and WavesC)
- DEX API (Matcher)
- Node API Overview
- Waves Node Rest API