You can make mass transfers right from your Waves wallet. With this feature, you can distribute your Token, Waves or any other Waves based tokens on your balance directly to multiple (up-to 100) Waves addresses with several most natural actions.
Let's make distribution for Waves tokens, although this method also works for any other tokens of your balance. Before you start, please make sure that you have enough Waves for the transaction fee.
Open up your wallet.
Go to Portfolio, click on the Send button (top left corner).
The following pop-up will appear. Select Mass Payment and choose a token for distribution. Then fill in the sending form.
- Recipients, Amounts: Enter the recipient Waves addresses and number of tokens you want to distribute for each address.
- Note:You can use up-to 100 addresses per one request.
- Please use the following syntax: Address,Amount For example: 3P9KR33QyXwfTXv8kKtNGZYtgKk3RXSUk36,0.12345
- Description: Optional. You can write a message for the recipient in the Attachment field.
- Total Amount: This field calculates the total number of sending tokens.
- Fee: The transaction fee depended on the number of recipients and calculated using the following formula: 0.001 + 0.0005 * Number of recipients.
After you have filled the form, click on the Continue button. The following pop-up will appear.
To complete the operation, double-check the entered data and if everything is good click on the Confirm or click on the Go Back to repeat the process.
After all you will be able to find the mass payment transaction in your Transactions.
Also you can create payment file for the distribution. Just create a text file with the list of the recipient Waves addresses and number of tokens you want to distribute. Please use the following syntax: Address,Amount For example: 3P9KR33QyXwfTXv8kKtNGZYtgKk3RXSUk36,0.12345
See example below.
Save a file as CSV document and then open it by clicking on the Import a CSV File.
Follow the mass payment procedure described above.
See more articles in the Assets Management chapter.