As you may know, Wavesplatform uses Waves token as a basic fee for all types of transactions. We implemented a completely new feature called Sponsored fees. So, now Waves users can use custom fees. It allows using fee in token if the creator of this token supports sponsored transactions. Thus, you can pay the transaction fee using sponsored token. Also, you can pay sponsored fees for transfers with Waves and any other Waves based tokens
Open up your Waves wallet.
At the top left corner click on the Send button.
Note: To use sponsored fees, you must have sponsored token. The token issuer activated sponsored transactions. If these conditions are not met, you will be able to pay the transaction fee in Waves only.
The following window will appear.
Fill In the sending form.
- Asset: Choose the necessary token from the dropdown menu.
- Recipient: Put the recipient Waves address.
- Amount: Define a number of tokens you want to send.
- Description: Optional. You can write a message for the recipient in the Description field.
- Transaction Fee: Select the necessary fees token from the dropdown menu. By default WAVES.
After you have entered all necessary information, click on the Continue.
The following pop-up will appear. Re-check entered data and click on the Confirm.
The created transaction will be processed with the next block.
See more articles in the Assets Management chapter.