In this option, the user needs to download the latest State which is the blockchain_last.tar file (this State is a generated database by the node when it receives blocks).
Please note that this file is updated regularly. Basically the State represents a LevelDB which stores its files in
The user needs to follow these steps for State downloading and applying:
- Download the State database (the blockchain_last.tar file).
- Run the checksum by some tools in order to checksum of both files in the link above (the checksum of this file blockchain_last.tar should be the same value which is exist inside this file: blockchain_last.tar.SHA1SUM ).
- Delete data folder by running
sudo rm -rdf /var/lib/waves/data
- Unpack the State to the correct direction
/var/lib/waves/data(note, previously the user needed to clear this folder but not anymore).
- Finally, the user starts the node by running
sudo systemctl start waves
You can download recently exported blockchains using following links: