How to send Asset
Step 1. Open up your Android wallet
At the bottom of the interface, click on the Send button.
The following window will appear.
Step 2. In the currency field, select Asset that you want to send by swiping to the left or to the right.
Step 3. Fill in the sending form:
- Recipient field: Enter the recipient Waves address.
- Amount: Define a number of selected asset you want to send or click on the Use total available minus fee if you want to send total amount.
- Fee: Default fee is 0.001 Waves. This is sufficient fee for most cases.
- Attachment: Optional. You can write a message for the recipient in the Attachment field.
- Note: Some exchanges require users to include description when depositing assets. Otherwise, they cannot credit your account.
Step 4. After you have entered all necessary information, re-check entered data and click on the Send button (check the top right corner).
Confirm the payment by clicking on the SEND button.
Step 5. Enter your PIN code to complete the operation.
How to receive Asset
Think of the Waves account as a multi-wallet. It, obviously, supports Waves and also any other token existing on the Waves blockchain.
Whenever you want to receive Waves based asset, just hand your personal Waves address to the sender and he is able to execute the transaction.
Step 1. Open up your Android wallet.
At the bottom of the interface, click on the Receive button.
Step 2. The following window will appear. On the main page find the necessary asset that you want to receive and tap on it. There you can tap on the QR code to copy your Waves address.
Also you can put some amount in the Amount box and generate QR code with selected amount and Waves address.