How to send Waves
Step 1. Open up your Android wallet
At the bottom of the interface, click on the Send button.
The following window will appear.
Step 2. Fill in the sending form.
- Recipient field: Enter the recipient Waves address.
- Amount: Define a number of Waves you want to send or click on the Use total available minus fee if you want to send all Waves.
- Fee: Default fee is 0.001 Waves. This is sufficient fee for most cases.
- Attachment: Optional. You can write a message for the recipient in the Attachment field.
- Note: Some exchanges require users to include description when depositing assets. Otherwise, they cannot credit your account.
Step 3. After you have entered all necessary information, re-check entered data and click on the Send button (check the top right corner).
Confirm the payment by clicking on the SEND button
Step 4. Enter your PIN code to complete the operation.
How to receive Waves
Waves receiving is very straightforward. Just copy your Waves address and hand it to the person who wants to send you Waves.
Step 1. Open up your Android wallet. At the bottom of the interface, click on the Receive button.
Step 2. The following window will appear. There you can tap on the QR code to copy your Waves address.
Also you can put some amount in the Amount box and generate QR code with this sum and your Waves address.